Value Added Benefits
Employers, is your benefits broker doing anything more than just delivering a spreadsheet?
At Universal Benefit Plans we honor our broker’s commitment to provide ongoing client service and support throughout the year.
We pride ourselves in being more than just your insurance brokers. Think of us as your trusted advisors and an extension of your HR department providing top-notch service and client-centric solutions 365 days a year (not just when enrollment time comes around).
As complimentary value-added offerings for you, we provide:
- Multimedia employee communication solutions
- Face-to-face employer and employee meetings
- Compassionate service and prompt resolution of all benefits-related issues and inquiries (never more than 24 hours turnaround time guaranteed)
Employee Announcement Memos
Whether you’re announcing benefit changes or holding an enrollment meeting for a new benefit, you want to ensure the following 2 things:
- Employees are fully aware of the plan change, new benefit, etc.
- They understand how it will impact them
To help employers achieve the objective above (and save valuable time) Universal Benefit Plans creates customized employee announcement memos for:
- Benefit Plan Changes
- Enrollment Meetings
- New Benefit Offerings
- New Compliance Requirements
Universal Benefit Plans also creates memos for clients throughout the plan year to educate their employees on various available services (i.e. will preparation and healthcare proxy, limited service (retail) clinics, etc.) that help them make the most of their benefits and save money.
Universal Benefit Plans’ online HRIS system, The HR in a Box™, allows employers to store their complete, most up-to-date employee handbook and make instantaneous edits/updates to it 24/7.
Employees can access and download their complete employee handbook from their Employee Platforms of The HR in a Box™ and view custom-built website pages on their company’s specific policies such as:
- Sexual Harassment Policies
- Substance Abuse Policies
- Safety Guidelines
- Time-off and Leave Policies
Per our clients’ requests, Universal Benefit Plans’ team of brokers provides on-site employee presentations for various benefits-related events including (but not limited to):
- Open Enrollment Meetings
- Installation of new core benefits and/or voluntary products
- Installation of tax-saving instruments (i.e. MedFSA)
Benefit Wallet Cards
All full-service clients’ employees receive a z fold wallet card with the following information on all policies in-force:
- Key benefit details
- Carrier contact information
Online Benefit Summaries
For our full-service clients, Universal Benefit Plans custom-builds complete website pages with multimedia summaries on all benefit offerings including:
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Voluntary Products
- Flex Benefits
Employees can access each page via The HR in a Box™ 24/7/365 on-site or from the comfort of their homes.
Benefit Pages in The HR in a Box™ contain:
- Brief written summaries and links to video benefit summaries
- Base plan information
- Plan costs at each coverage tier (employee cost, employer contribution and total cost included), Listing of all in and out-of-network benefits
- Links to all vital plan documents
- Member services contact information and link to carrier’s website
- Benefit FAQs